Hi! It's Sydney! My Aunt Katie has been telling me to up date my blog so here I go. This is for you Aunt Katie! Well Sommer, Chloe and me [sydney] just got done with Nutcracker on 12/21/08. Well I got a lot of stuff like socks and a lot of candy from my friends there. My mom also bought me a Nutcracker to go on the fireplace mantel. I named him Bob. The best part about being in the Nutcracker was meeting new friends. I danced in 17 shows. Wow! I should be tired, huh? [But I'm not.] At the party after our final show they gave out really stupid awards. Luckily I didn't get one.
I want to be in the Nutcracker again next year, just not as the Gingerbread cookie. I hated the make up. I was all brown with white eyes. Sommer was the drummer - that rhymes! So does dumber and Sommer. Ha! Chloe was the Chinese doll. We had lots of fun running around and laughing when we weren't on stage. My ballet teacher was the Snow Queen. She did awesome! Well I have to go. Hope you are happy Aunt Katie!! Love you!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
FINALLY!!!!!! i'm glad you girls had fun in nutcracker. i know what its like to get weird awards. i was voted for having the quietest voice. i think i was even called minnie mouse by my 6th grade teacher in front of everybody when given that award. my face got beat red. so embarrassing. i hope your updates are weekly! i don't see everyone that much so i like to know whats going on with everybody.
love you all!
I'm w/ Aunt Katie, we don't get to see you much, and you should update your blog more often. I can't wait for my party and I especially can't wait to see you! Luv ya' guys!
-Courtney Neus
(Didn't mean to mention my last name, you already know it!)
PS. Did I even give you the invitation yet?
Post a Comment